My pop out menu on Fanpop is to organized. I got a bit OCD over it …
Little bit in love with my Fanpop medals :’3
This would be one of those posts that nobody gives a shit about but you post it anyway
I answered 1901 correct answers on the Twilight quiz and that’s Edward Cullen’s birth year. It was also fucking exhausting and I still have 4240 questions to go … why do you care you ask? You shouldn’t. I just felt like sharing it.
Bub-bye bitches xo
I was on Fanpop and I decided to compare all the Twilight Characters/Cast clubs.
So far, Taylor Lautner has the most fans (cast wise).
…and Edward Cullen has the most fan (character wise).
What is currently going on with my life?
Seriously … this is all that it currently consists of:
- Sobbing because my family will never be half as attractive as The Cullen’s, though my mum is pretty close to looking like Charlie.
- Fighting like a true soldier to get a Dedicated Medal on the Kristen Stewart spot on Fanpop.
- Entertainment Weekly scans, to which I am also sobbing over.
- Myself vs. fighting the urge to hunt Robert Pattinson down for those fucking toothpicks and what they are doing to mah body.
- More Fanfiction
- Tagging BDPt.2 pictures … do I tag “Nessie Cullen" or "Renesmee Cullen”? Do I tag her as “Bella Swan" or "Bella Cullen" cos’ the bitch changed her name. First world problems.
- Waiting till November for my life to end very dramatically. It’s like HP all over again.
- More Fanfiction … M-Rated of course ;)
- … and that’s about it.
THAT’S MY FUCKING LIFE RIGHT NOW!
…yet I cannot bring myself to regret these serious issues that have overpowered everything that I am supposed to be doing with my life.